The vision of IRDC is to develop a society, which is socially just, ecologically sound and more satisfying in human terms than growth obsessed society of today.
Mission of IRDC is enabling the poor people through developing their potentials in such a way that they can identify their self-development.
Improvement of the overall socio-economic condition of the target people through institution building utilizing unused community infrastructures and by improving skills starting IGAs, Management capabilities.
- To organize the target peoples into group to develop unity, solidarity among them and thus develop a collective strength and institutional basses so that they can ensure their individual and collective development.
- To help them develop their consciousness and awareness about their position in the social system.
- To help them develop their self-image, self-confidences and creativity and thus make them fit for their desired changes.
- To make literate the illiterate group members and other male and female of the program areas.
- To provide basic health services to the target peoples through both domiciliary satellite and static clinical services towards help improve their health conditions.
- To provide technical, training and credit supports to group members for initiating income-generating activities towards improve their economic condition.
- To provide other supports and services in the process of their socio-economic conditions.
- To address the needs of the disable persons of the program area.
- To respond to the need of the distressed peoples caused by natural calamities.
- To protect of violence against women and children.
- To address the rehabilitation of drug users.
- To provide support of HIV/AIDS patients and create much awareness about treat of HIV/AIDS.